How to Lose Weight Diets - Is There Any That Work?

Different things work for different people. Some people just have to exercise here and there, others don't have to do anything at all. Some people take fat burning pills, and others do a how to lose weight diet. But one things for sure, we all want to find a way to loose weight.

I have been looking into different weight loss programs for awhile now. There are so many products that it can be overwhelming. I asked myself, "If there are so many programs that guarantee results, why is there still so many overweight people?" Well the answer is that not every product works, regardless of what type of guarantee is offered.

I have tried a few different products myself, most of them didn't work. Instead of going for the more obvious how to lose weight diets, I decided to go straight for the fast and easy fat burning pills.

"Lose weight without even trying." "Eat whatever you want, do no exercise, and still lose weight." This sounded great and the advertisements made them sound so assuring. Lets face it, no one wants to eat salads all day and never get full right? And who has time to put hours into exercise? So I tried a weight loss pill, after 6 months I came to a conclusion. Weight loss pills didn't work for me. I'm not saying that they don't work for anyone and are a complete scam, but I had no results. I decided to try how to lose weight diets.

Instead of buying a how to lose weight program, I decided to do it myself. I would eat 2 eggs for breakfast, a salad or a small sandwich for lunch, and an 8oz slab of meat with a side of vegetables for dinner. I managed to lose 50 pounds in 6 months doing this very low carb diet, but there was one thing about it. I was hungry!

The hardest thing about how to lose weight diets is sticking to it. You see, i did lose 50 pounds in 6 months. The only problem is that was 1 year ago and since then, I have put all 50 pounds back on.

Someone told me about a how to lose weight diet called Strip that Fat. He said, "Strip that fat is a diet plan that won't starve you." I went to their website to read more about it. On the website they had a list of things that don't work.

Low carb diets
Low fat diets
Starvation
Strip That Fat will also cover these things.
Why Eating Fat is actually good for you
Exactly Why Your Last Diet Didn't Work
How You Can Eat More and Lose More
How to Drop 14lbs in 14 Days
How to Trick Your Body Into Being "Full"
When you buy Strip That Fat you get 2 things. You get a secrets to dieting e-book, and a diet generator. I found the diet generator particularly interesting. Basically, you put in the types of foods you love to eat, and this program generates a diet and schedule so you can diet eating what you love! The best thing I saw on the site was the 60 day money back gaurantee. In a world with so many scams, I always welcome money back gaurantees with open arms.

I guess what I am trying to say is this. If you are going to try to lose weight, good for you and good luck. In my experience, I would stay away from fat burner pills. How to lose weight diets are definitely the way to go, however, knowing how to diet is whats hard. I would definitely look into this program if I were serious about losing weight. It seems like a winner and with a money back guarantee, you can't go wrong.

Strip That Fat [http://usfreeads.com/1427096-cls.html]

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Caleb_Billings

No comments:

Post a Comment